Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Expressive poetry break

Ghosts


 When people are like ghosts, what do you do?
 When you need someone to give a fuck and no one shows up.
 When you just want someone to fucking talk to and no one you listen to will listen to you.
 When you feel the pain in loneliness because no one wants to be there.
When there is a gun in your hand and a barrel in your mouth because no one cares.
 When you are lost, when you have no hope….
When your light is gone….when there is only one way to be with your beloved…..
…and there is no one to stop you from pulling the trigger.
 What do you do…when people are like ghosts?


                 Day 2118AS

1 comment:

  1. Each and every morning very early
    I look up at the stars while sitting on my deck
    And think of you and only you.
    I know this is truly God and only
    I can't get you off of my mind.
    I've never written this much ever in my life.
    It is what you are doing to me
    Which is bringing out all these beautiful and wonderful attributes
    I never even knew had in me!
    I love you so much it hurts!
    But, I hold onto God's hand
    Until the day until we meet again.
    Just wanted to let you know I am here.
    And will always be here waiting
    For that special day when God
    Brings us together again!
    It has to be God and only!
    ~ Valerie J Brown Cheers

    ReplyDelete